Questions To Ask When Considering A Legal Consult
When considering working with an Elder law attorney,
it is helpful to consider the following questions:
- Will my loved ones know what to do if I become unable
to manage my own affairs or make decisions about my health?
- Will my loved ones have the authority to act on my behalf
in the event that I am unable to?
- If I need additional care, what services and resources
are available to me?
- As a veteran, what supplemental benefits am I entitled to?
- How can I be sure my loved ones are cared for when I pass away?
- I have a loved one who has recently been diagnosed with
Alzheimer's or dementia. What actions should I take to ensure their
interests and wishes are protected?
If you you have any questions like those above, please reach
out to us using the form to the right. Please include the basic
facts of your situation, as well as the best way to contact you.
Please note that this form does not create an attorney-client
relationship. Once we discuss your situation, an attorney-client
relationship will be formed when we decide to resolve your concerns
together and an agreement is signed.